Steven Allan Spielberg is an American film director, producer, and screenwriter born on this day in 1946. He is considered one of the founding pioneers of the New Hollywood era and one of the most popular directors and producers in film history.
Did you know that:
• The first celestial photograph (of the Moon) was made by John Draper on this day in 1839
• William Bond obtained the first photograph of the Moon through a telescope on this day in 1849
• Sir Joseph John Thomson was a British physicist and Nobel Laureate in Physics born on this day in 1856, credited with the discovery of the electron, the first subatomic particle to be discovered.
• Brad Pitt is an American actor and film producer born on this day in 1963
• “The Pink Panther” cartoon series premiered on this day in 1964
• Sia is an Australian singer, songwriter, voice actress and director born on this day in 1975
• Christina Aguilera is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and television personality born on this day in 1980
// Compiled by Zoya Siddiqui