Richard Madden is a Scottish actor born on this day in 1986. Madden rose the fame with his portrayal of Robb Stark in the fantasy drama series Game of Thrones. Madden then played Prince Kit in the romantic fantasy film Cinderella.
Did you know that:
• William Lassell, the astronomer who discovered the moons of Uranus and Neptune, was born on this day in 1799
• American photographer Thomas Martin Easterly took the earliest known photograph of lightning using the daguerreotype process in St. Louis, Missouri on this day in 1847
• W. H. Richardson patented the children’s carriage on this day in 1879
• Rolls-Royce was trademark registered on this day in 1935
• Indian “human computer” Shakuntala Devi set a world record by mentally multiplying two random 13-digit numbers in 28 seconds on this day in 1980
// Compiled by Zoya Siddiqui